The CDR1 and CDR1F are the remote control panels for use with the Cloud DCM-1 Digitally Controlled Mixer. They are fitted with the same alphanumeric display as the DCM-1, menu navigation being by five push buttons. When installed in one of the DCM-1's zones, it provides the user and installer with more convenient and practical control of systemoperation than from the DCM-1's front panel.
A zone may have one CDR1 (or CDR1F), more than one, or none at all. Functions include selection of audio source and control of audio level; additionally, any enabled zone groups of which the zone is a member may be activated locally.
- Enables remote control of Cloud's DCM-1 Digitally Controlled Mixer
- Simple to install - connects to DCM-1 and other CDR1/1F's using standard CAT-5 cable
- Can be interconnected using a wide choice of wiring topologies
- Choice of two mounting styles to suit installation
- Backlit 2-row x 16 character dot matrix alphanumeric display
- User accessible functions:
- Source selection
- Level control
- Group enable/disable
- Engineer mode functions (password enabled):
- Installer mode (Enabled by internal jumper):
- Zone assignment
- Password setting
- Display adjustment
- Inactivity time (time for which display backlight remains lit after a button is pressed)
Klik hier voor meer informatie...